Sunday, May 26, 2013

Review: Inescapable Desire


Inescapable Desire
Inescapable Desire by Danielle Jamie

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Oh my!!!!!
It was amazing!!!I loved the first book but I adore this one...It was absolutely amazing!!!
Savannah and Kayden are officially one of the best couples ever created!!!...
But the end was breathtaking..Kayden praying and crying over Savannah was beyond words..I was hanging over each and every word Danielle wrote....I was so into it that I'm still shaking by its intensity in the end...
This book just got out and I already finished it and I'm begging for next book...Oh God what feelings this book brought out...
Danielle you are amazing!!but please pretty please more Kayden POVs....



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View