Monday, September 21, 2015

REVIEW :: LOST IN TENNESSEE BY ANITA DEVITO


Lost in TennesseeLost in Tennessee by Anita DeVito
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lost in Tennessee quickly became one of my favorite books of all time. I was about 30% in it, and I already knew this was a 10 Star novel, and it never failed me.

The story drew from the first page, while the last one had me begging for more.

It’s also the debut of the author, which only elevates my amazement. The author has endless talent, and I am looking forward to reading more from her, and needless to say, more books in this series.

Lost in Tennessee has exceptional characters, amusing as hell dialogues, witty humor, and above all, a unique storyline.

Kate is such a strong woman. She pushes forward, she withdraws. She makes mistakes, she owns up to them. She gets screwed over, better be safe. She loves with a fierce passion, and she evokes the same from everyone who knows her, whether it is on a romantic, friendly, or professional level. She is literally the perfect woman, not because she isn’t imperfect. But because she is the perfect heroine and the perfect representation of the modern woman from her inner conflicts, family issues, to work and relationships.

I absolutely adored Kate!!

Butch...Oh, my. He is an amazing character for so many reasons. First of all, he is not the typical manwhore, which was a surprise and a huge positive one. He has a big heart and is always willing to help others. He is successful, yes, but doesn’t flaunt it. He is rich but again, he isn’t a show-off. Butch as a character surpassed my expectations; he actually incinerated them.

I fell and felt for Butch from the very first moment, and there’s no woman out there who will not adore him!!

Oh, the humor. Kate and Tom were outrageously funny together. They have that banter that you keep on rereading all the time, because you can’t get enough. But, then again, Kate is spectacular and has this way that...NO. I’m not saying anything more. You must grab the book and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

Like I said, above all, Lost in Tennessee has a unique storyline. It is more than a girl gets lost, meets the music star, they fall in love and have crazy sex all the time. The author lets us see the evolution of their relationship. From strangers, to friends who begin to see each other differently. I LOVED THAT!! Yes, there are steamy scenes, but the book is so much more than that. We watch their journey thrive on amazing writing and quality. There is nothing better and more satisfying than seeing that journey, and this one was exceptional.

I have no words to describe to you how much I loved this book. It has everything I crave and everything a reader will appreciate in a book.

Witty comebacks.
Wicked humor.
Mesmerizing romance.
Outstanding characters.
Unique storyline.

Lost in Tennessee by Anita DeVito receives INFINITY of stars, because one can only get lost in this novel and will never want to return from it.


View all my reviews

The book is currently available for Pre-Order on Amazon!!! Hurry Up & Grab it!!
I received it via NetGalley from the publisher for an honest review, and I'm so freaking glad I did!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View