Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Review: Leo


Leo
Leo by Mia Sheridan

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I loved the story when I read it on Synopsis..and it didn't disappoint..
I gave only 3 out 5,because it didn't seem fair since I gave 4 to the second book which I loved..

The author is clearly talented and the story was solid and the book itself was very good!!
Plus,when I read the second book, I loved it so I guess I prefered the story being told by our leading man rather than our leading lady..Without that diminishing Evie,because she is an amazing character..

Giving and receiving second chances is an amazing thing..and this story is all about that..




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View