Thursday, June 27, 2013

Review: Real Ugly


Real Ugly
Real Ugly by C.M. Stunich

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



It was brilliant!!...
One of the most different and real stories I've ever read!!..
It kept my interest from the beginning till the very end..Some moments were quite watery--prepare for a heartbreaking lifestory,people-- and some moments were so funny and humorous..It's a ridiculously amazing book!!
I loved the fact that the dialogues and the thoughts the characters had were written so perfectly yet so simply..It was like it was a reality and not a book..

I really loved it and I can't wait for the second book to see what the hell happened,because the cliffhanger in the end was brutal !!...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View