Monday, July 8, 2013

Review: Just Dare Me...


Just Dare Me...
Just Dare Me... by Stephanie Bond

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



My thinking over this book is little weird..While I was reading it,I was very into it so I thought I would rate it really high..But when I finished it and made a mental scrolling back, I realised it's not that amazing..

The story is different from others..I liked the fact that the characters changed much..Gabrielle turned into a sexy confident siren,while Dell realised that he is not happy and turned into a monogamous guy deeply in love with Gabby..I liked the changes..
However,what I think didn't work out so well is the beginning of the book.The duo's personalities were out of place..She is soo shy while he is soo arrogant..And the falling off the tree...

While it was well written,I just think the starting point was a little off and thus brought the whole book down with it..
But I can say that I enjoyed it,anyhow..



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View