Monday, October 20, 2014

Review: Chandrea - The Return of the Avatar Queen


Chandrea - The Return of the Avatar Queen
Chandrea - The Return of the Avatar Queen by Marlene Wynn

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Chandrea - The return of the Avatar Queen is a wonderful fantasy novel, with potential to be a great fantasy series.

It is exceptionally detailed and well developed. The story flows nicely, while the characters are evolving with an elegant manner.

The world that the author has created is meticulously described, which is one of the reasons why I give it 4 stars. I feel that it was more than enough and that all these details were a bit tiring. I can imagine that other readers may enjoy this, but it was too much for me. By this I mean, that I could easily enjoy the novel more, if I hadn’t read all these pages of describing everything in this new world. I repeat that this is my opinion, not necessarily a mistake made by the author and her team.

I also found the whole shrinking incident a bit unnecessary. It seemed like a big detour that we could have not taken.

What I loved is the story and its characters! Chandrea is wonderful and I adored her! She is a fierce young woman, with witty humour and a good heart. I also liked her companions and their interaction felt so natural! The author did a spectacular job with the characters! They all are amazing!

This novel features great writing, a fantastic story and amazing characters!!

It certainly is a great fantasy read that you will not regret!

So, Chandrea and her amazing friends receive 4 Gorgeous Stars!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View