Monday, April 6, 2015

RELEASE DAY :: BUSINESS (PHOENIX #1) BY ZOE DANIELLE (REVIEW & TEASERS)



Title: Buisness
Series: Phoenix
Author: Zoe Danielle
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Organiser: Book-Lover bookblog





Synopsis:

Friday 14th Jan 2011

I remember that day like it was only yesterday - it was the worst day of my life and hours later turned into the best day of my life.

Winning the lottery turned Casey Phoenix into one of the highest ranking women on The Sunday Times Rich List in the UK. Filling her days with her businesses, properties and charities, she has no time for anything or anybody. She thought she had it all figured out until she met 31 year old American, Matthew Jackson.

Matthew Jackson is handsome and rich. He’s been set for life since the age of 21 when he and his brother set up their business enterprise, Jackson Industries. Living his millionaire lifestyle with fast cars and fast women. But when he meets Casey he wonders if it’s time for him to settle down.

However, Casey isn’t willing to be his next conquest and they quickly learn that life isn’t as perfect after all.


Sexy, Exciting, Gripping, Compelling, Engrossing, Absorbing, Captivating, Fascinating, Riveting, Consuming, Addictive read

Please note - this series contains sexual scenes.


Buy Links:

Amazon US  |  Amazon UK


I almost loved this one!!

While reading it, I had few ups and downs with it. I liked it at first, because the story is very original and I was very excited to continue reading it. Then the story got too-good-to-be-true with the main character living a fairytale and everything was perfect! -which I didn’t like- Afterwards, the book turned to be really really great. But, the ending was not the best choice, in my opinion…

But, let’s take it step by step..

The story is very original, and I loved that! It’s a little hard to find stories that aren’t similar to others. The Phoenix series accomplished that. The story is unique, and you will not find it anywhere else.

The main character, Casey, is the good girl who turned out to be the luckiest girl in the world. Imagine the best girl winning millions! She is a strong, young woman who made that luck into continuous good business decisions and intelligence. She is a fierce, brilliant businesswoman and I absolutely adored that! She believed in herself and there is nothing better in a person or character than confidence. However, at one point, I lost my connection with her, but it is likely because I have never been in her shoes.

Her brilliance is one of the things I loved about her, and that is why the ending was so frustrating to me. She made a really bad and stupid decision, and I just can’t sympathize or find some common ground with her logic.

Matt, on the other hand, remained consistent. He is sexy, smart, funny and completely irresistible!!!!! No one cannot not fall in love with him!!

In general, the book was good. I really liked the story, and I believe in the characters, despite their flaws. I liked the writing and I think the story has much potential to become really great! I have to admit that the ending played a very negative role in my overall opinion, because I can’t find Casey’s decision logical at all. 
But I did love the twist in the story, there in the end!

So, Business receives 4 Gorgeous Stars!!!


Author Bio:


Zoe Danielle Helm.
 I’m 22 years old. Live in a small seaside town called Redcar in the North East, UK. I live with my partner who I’m due to marry in May 2015. I work as a receptionist at a local prestige car garage which I love. When I’m not at work I’m either writing, spending time with my family & Carl, shopping or catching up with the girls over a JD and coke.

Author Links:

 Facebook  |  Goodreads  |  Amazon




No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View