Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Review: Tattered Love


Tattered Love
Tattered Love by Lola Stark

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN!

What an amazing book debut for Lola Stark..If her first book is this good,I can only imagine the greatness ahead of her..

It is honestly amazing..The pace is fast and it keeps you alert every step of the way..Your interest only increases..

Mace and Scarlett are amazing characters..They are unique..Their story is unique..

I kept hearing many good things about this book before its release,so my expectations were high..Well, the book exceeded all of them..And that's not an easy thing to do..I expected it to be great and it is indescribably awesome..

Lola Stark created a sexy romantic book series that is gonna blow our minds away..

I have no other words other than GO BUY IT AND READ IT ASAP!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View