Monday, September 9, 2013

Review: Love In Between


Love In Between
Love In Between by Sandi Lynn

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Once again,Sandi Lynn gave us a heartbreaking loving story,surrounded by wonderful people..She gave us a story that speaks from the heart and touches our soul..She graced us with beautiful people,not just characters from a book..

I honestly do not know how she does it..She offers the right amount of hurt and heartbreak,as well as romance and love..

The story is emotional and deep..I strongly believe this book should be in the definition of a lovestory..However,I don't think that's even enough to describe the volume of emotion featured in it..

Luke and Lilly are 2 wonderful people..And actually I am really sorry they are fictional and not real people..

I can't wait for the epic ending of this unbelievably magnificent story of Luke and Lilly..





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View