Monday, September 15, 2014

Review: Hard to Forget


Hard to Forget
Hard to Forget by Incy Black

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Hard to Forget is the second book in the Hard to Series by Incy Black. Hard to Hold is the first book and it’s Nick’s and Anna’s story, while Hard to Forget is about Jack and Lowry. Plus, Hard to Forget’s events are before Hard to Hold’s events!!! I wasn’t aware of that before I read Hard to Forget, but it didn’t stop me from absolutely loving it;hence following the story properly.

I LOVED the first book, Hard to Hold!! And I LOVED the second book, as well!!!

Incy Black creates adventurous, mysterious stories surrounding brilliant and amazing characters! Her stories have tons of humour, some sexy scenes and definitely suspense and mystery! Her writing is amazing, as always, while her stories are mesmerizing and her characters absolutely brilliant! 

Incy Black has fast become one of my go-to authors and one of my favorites!

Jack is one of the most intriguing alpha males I have ever had the pleasure of reading! He is strong, insistent, overprotective, loyal and quite frankly his broodiness is really adorable! He is sinful!! Even when he was being a jerk, you still love him. In fact, when he is acting like a jerk, it’s when you really really fall for him!

Lowry is such a strong woman. She has been through hell. Literally. And survived. She hasn’t lived since then, but she has survived. I loved her for it. She is witty, smart, funny, strong, decent and kind. She is a survivor and no one should blame her or anyone else for what she did to survive. She is an example.

The Hard to Series is an amazing book series with strong characters and a powerful story. It is truly a MUST-READ series and the author herself is MUST READ and MUST FOLLOW!!!

I guarantee you will love every second of it!!

So, 5 Huge Golden Sparkling Stars go to Hard to Forget, a story that is indeed hard to forget!!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View