Saturday, November 15, 2014

Review: Night Fever


Night Fever
Night Fever by Jessica Hawkins

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



***This is just the beginning...***

Night Fever was the most pleasant surprise I’ve had in a while!!

To be honest, I wasn’t quite sure about the whole -buy-you-for-a-night thing. I didn’t know if I’d like reading a story like that. But, I absolutely adore Jessica Hawkins! I love her books and I love her as a person, so it was a no-brainer to read the books!

Not only did I read and like the book, I got addicted to the story!! Like, really, deeply, madly addicted to it………

Beau’s middle name could be mysteriously charming, and Lola’s could be unpredictably feisty. The man has so many layers; he must be one of the most complicate characters EVER! But, once you read the second book, everything falls into place - except his fate -. The lady is an enigma; her reactions vary and are expected in equal measures. She’s a good person, with witty humour, smart but scared of moving on.

Both characters are extremely intriguing and together, they will make you crazy for them!

Their story is nothing like you have ever read.

Their story’s ending should be the highlight of the year.

These characters are outrageous, mysterious, sexy and will have you crave for more.

This series is intense and addictive.

Night Fever (#1) receives without a second’s doubt 5 Huge Sparkling Golden Stars! It’s a series that will change you forever.




View all my reviews

1 comment:

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View