Thursday, August 15, 2013

Review: Fixed on You


Fixed on You
Fixed on You by Laurelin Paige

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Fixed on you is officially one of my favourite books of all time..And it ignites the need and the interest for the next books,as well..

Aleyna is simply amazing and I fell for Hudson,like everyone else I assume...Their relationship and the way they connect without them even realising it is just amazing...

I just finished the book and I'm literally speechless (and that doesn't happen very often,I assure you!!)..

The book is incredibly brilliant and amazingly hot in every sense of the word..Everything about it is nothing but excellent!

I have no doubt that the rest of the series is going to be epic and it will be worthy to stand right next to the 50Shades Series and the Crossfire...

I can't wait for the next book to come out(that's October 1st,btw)...

Amazing.Brilliant.Gets your heart in a twist,your stomach in a knot and other places very very hot...And also,full of emotion and angst..

It's magnificently unique..



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View