Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Review: Something Great


Something Great
Something Great by M. Clarke

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Something Great is greater than great...

You know,when you read the synopsis, you get your first impression of the book..My first thought about this book was that it's gonna be really good-great...But that was the understatement of the year!..
It is spectacular!

I'm not going to dwell on the characters,as I usually do...The synopsis does that on its own..And btw,this synopsis is actually really great!

However,I am going to dwell on the quality of the book...The current rating here is 3.99..And that's a shame..Don't get me wrong!Of course everyone has their opinion and each and every one of them is well respected..That's why we all are here..But it is a shame because the book is beyond great,just because it surprises you..We readers get so excited about a book and then we read it,and we're like "That's what we've been waiting for?Whaaat???"...But this one here..ah...It surprised the h** out of me...

It's fun.Fast and quirky.Definitely not boring and full of nice events here and there that draw you further inside the book.And what a Beautiful flow.

I simply loved it!!

One thing is for sure..M. Clarke aka Mary Ting is one of the best out there..I can't wait what she'll come up with next....If her first(this one here) book is THIS GOOD, she will go far...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View