Friday, August 2, 2013

Review: Vivid


Vivid
Vivid by Andrea Murray

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Given by David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! -> R&R Book Listing
for an honest review

I liked the story very much..And I would have rated higher,but I didn't like the gaps between some points..In one page,Vivian was in a scene with Easton or her aunt or Abby and in the next,she was elsewhere alone,sleeping and dreaming about her mum..

I enjoyed Vivian's character..She's fun but responsible...Drowning in guilt sometimes..Loyal..Determined..Smart...Besides the supernatural element, I found myself relating to her and her reactions..

Easton surprised me..I didn't expect him to be the nervous,not-so-sure guy, but I really enjoyed that aspect of him,as well..

Abby,on the other hand...Let's just say that betrayal and disloyalty don't sit well with me,even when she makes up for it later...

Generally speaking,I recommend the book and I would love to read the next books,too..There's a lot we don't know and we need answers...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View