Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Review: Flirting with Disaster


Flirting with Disaster
Flirting with Disaster by Ruthie Knox

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Given by the publisher for an honest review

I LOVED IT!!!!!

It is fun but emotional..The characters are hurt by their past,but they don't have those major drama incidents..The story progresses in a perfect rhythm..

It is simply amazing!Sean is a very proud man but he has the guts to admit it..He is also man enough to grow up,see his mistakes and figure out a way to move forward..Even towards the ending when he was being a sort of a jerk,he was just so real..Even I couldn't stay angry with him for long(and I tend to get kinda mad when the characters screw up)!!

When I read the synopsis,I had the impression that this book would be a good one,even great..But it isn't..It's completely AMAZING!!..I couldn't stop reading it!!..even when my stomach kept growling,I kept going..xoxo...

I'm reading books daily,but this one stands out without a doubt..It's truely amazing in every sense of the word!!I STRONGLY recommend it..





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View