Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Secret Life of Amy Bensen by Lisa Renee Jones


Book #1: Escaping Reality
Genre: New Adult/Romance/Contemporary/Erotica
Publication Date:  July 22nd,2013

Synopsis:
Infinite possibilities….
Infinite passion…..
Infinite danger….

His touch spirals through me, warm and sweet, wicked and hot. I shouldn’t trust him. I shouldn’t tell him my secrets. But how do I not when he is the reason I breathe? He is what I need.


At the young age of eighteen, tragedy and a dark secret force Lara to flee all she has known and loves to start a new life. Now years later, with a new identity as Amy, she’s finally dared to believe she is forgotten–even if she cannot forget. But just when she lets down her guard, the ghosts of her past are quick to punish her, forcing her back on the run. 

On a plane, struggling to face the devastation of losing everything again and starting over, Amy meets Liam Stone, a darkly entrancing recluse billionaire, who is also a brilliant, and famous, prodigy architect. A man who knows what he wants and goes after it. And what he wants is Amy. Refusing to take “no” as an answer, he sweeps her into a passionate affair, pushing her to her erotic limits. He wants to possess her. He makes her want to be possessed. Liam demands everything from her, accepting nothing less. But what if she is too devastated by tragedy to know when he wants more than she should give? And what if there is more to Liam than meets the eyes?

My Old Review ( I was still a newbie!!):
I loved it!!!
It is very different by any other book I've read..
Amy's story and Amy as a character herself are fascinating,intriguing and so very unique...

It's full of questions and mysteries..When the reader gets too many questions and too few answers,it is sometimes a bad combination..But this book is challenging regarding its leading character,Amy, and us as readers..It was like watching a movie right in front of your eyes..It was animated and the writing was just amazing..

It is one of the best books I've read..

PS
However,in the ending,be prepared for murdering tendencies..I sure had them...
I hope things and peoples actions are explained in the next book......




Note from the present:

I wrote my review in July,when I received the arc of the book via NetGalley! I remember being very intrigued by the Synopsis and knowing Lisa Renee's talent throught the Inside Out Trilogy, I was ecstatic I was approved. 

What I wasn't ready for was the awesomeness of the book! Escaping Reality is about Amy's life and her past. The center of the story is what really happened to her family, who saved her, who has been helping all these years and finally who is her true enemy. In the middle of everything, of course there is a man,who hasn't been honest at all.

Lisa Renee left us with an amazing cliff-hanger. It has been months since I read the book, but I remember everything clearly. I remember finishing the book and speaking out loud :" What?Come on! There must be more pages here somewhere..Crap..."And when I realised there were no more pages, I re-read it. Simple right?! I thought so,too..

Anyway...If someone was to count how many times I visited the Infinite Possibilities page on Goodreads, he would have a stroke..And then one day, The Publication Date is revealed! I went : Anxious->Happy->Pouting->Scowling->Arg! State in minutes...What can I say? I want the book!

And here I am sharing my craziness and obsessiveness over The Secret Life Of Amy with all of you...Hope you don't unsubscribe from me...


Book #2: Infinite Possibilities
Publication Date: November 11th

Synopsis:

Secrets and lies. 

They are everywhere: haunting her, tormenting her. In the midst of it all, he’d been her escape, her passion. The only person she’d trusted in six years. 

And then he’d made her doubt that trust, cutting her deeply. 

But as she’d once told him, she was damaged, not broken. She is ready to fight and not just for survival. She is fighting for the truth and she won’t stop until she has it, not even for…him.


Mia's Point Of View

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frequently Auto-Approved by Publishers
Mia's Point Of View

Mia's Point Of View

Official Fifty

NetGalley


Mia's Point Of View

InkSlingerPR

Enticing Journey Book Promotions

AToMR Tours

Book Enthusiast Promotions




romcon badge



Follow on Bloglovin

Mia's Point Of View


Grab Me
Mia's Point Of View